GAMEguard SSD Mouthguards
Boil & Bite Mouthguards for a Variety Sports
An all-around better, general-purpose, boil-and-bite mouthguard designed to protect the front upper teeth of an athlete while they are participating in wide variety sports. By using our patented PolyShok Technology which absorbs up to 150% more impact energy than Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA), the material used in other brands of mouthguards, it helps reduce the risk of injury for professional and student athletes of all ages.
Mouthguard Color Choices
Available in a variety of prefabricated designs that are sure to impress the competition. Add your jersey number, team name or express yourself in your own words... Choose up to 8 characters in a variety of typefaces.
Mouthguard Design Choices
Ready to Protect
Right from the box the GAMEguard is ready to protect you from injury when playing your sport. The boil-and-bite system allows you to create a mouthguard right at home, molded to your teeth. By placing the mouthguard in boiling water and following the steps listed, you can create a custom athletic mouthguard in minutes.
How to use the Boil-and-Bite System
Please read all directions before proceeding.
CAUTION: Exercise caution when boiling water. Adult supervision recommended for children.
- Bring water to a boil. Place separate container with cold water nearby.
- Remove boiling water from heat source and immediately place mouthguard in it for 15 seconds (slightly less time if you wear braces).
- Remove mouthguard carefully by using a spoon or similar utensil. Dip into cold water for 2 seconds.
- Moisten lips and place mouthguard in mouth, carefully surrounding all upper teeth (mouthguard should be warm but not hot).
- Gently bite and push tongue against the roof of the mouth. With strong suction, draw all air and water out of mouthguard. Use fingers to press mouthguard tightly against teeth and gums.
- Remove the mouthguard from mouth and place in cold water container for 30 seconds to set.
- Check the fit. NOTE: If proper fit is not achieved, repeat the steps.
Once satisfied with the fit, ONLY IF NECESSARY, carefully trim mouthguard to remove any excess material. Remove material gradually to avoid trimming away the protective features.
Do not chew your GAMEguard SSD Mouthguard!